Is it possible to have a full screen editing view?

• Idea
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Under Consideration
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: na

The old Homestead downloaded sitebuilder program had editing features that would 'undock' from the page. I'd love to remove the text and other editing popups from the side - where it blocks a large portion of the screen and requires you to scroll back and forth to see the full page.
Thanks, Anita
Photo of Art By Anita

Art By Anita

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Aubrey T

Aubrey T

• 15,316 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Art by Anita -

You bring up a very good point! There is currently no way to 'undock' the Properties Editor. We found in the past, beginner Sitebuilder users would hide the Properties Editor and had a hard time figuring out how to get it back. So to streamline the process in Sitebuilder Plus, we removed this functionality. However, it does make editing the website a little more tedious for more seasoned designers like yourself, who would need to scroll back and forth. I'm so sorry about that! This is great feedback that will be forwarded to our design team.

Thanks!
Photo of Art By Anita

Art By Anita

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Maybe all the editing tools could be located on the top of the page....someday.
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping there would be a way around it.
Anita
Photo of Aubrey T

Aubrey T

• 15,316 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Sorry there's no way around it! I'll keep you posted if/when we make any adjustments. Thanks!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.