Is Intuit ever going to upgrade again???

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Thread abandoned

Does anyone know if Intuit is giving up on upgrading other than its 'one page at a time' online sitebuilder? I have used sitebuilder for a long, long time now and am up to nearly 350 pages on my website. I am beginning to think that it just might be time to buy adobe and find a new provider.
Photo of Scott6693

Scott6693

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • feeling like I got on the wrong train!

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hello Scott,

Sitebuilder Plus has a feature called Master Templates. You can create a basic template page that you place items for each page of the site. When you change that once, it is changed on all pages that are using the master.

If your site was originally designed with the old desktop Sitebuilder, that is why you would not see that. Unfortunately to make use of the master template page, you must create the site with Sitebuilder Plus.

If this is not what you wanted, let us know a little more about your question.

Thanks

Drew
If this post helps, please give me a "Star" and complete this survey to rate my performance.
Photo of Scott6693

Scott6693

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Isn't Sitebuilder Plus online only? I remember looking into it a while back and if my memory serves me correctly it was online only and you could only work on one page at a time. Both of those are high up there on the 'cons' list for me! And if Master Templates is the only main upgrade since the Facebook upgrade you have in fact ultimately answered my question. Thanks for your quick response
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Sitebuilder Plus is being continuously updated. Yes, it is an online only tool. I guess I am not really sure what you mean by working only on 1 page at a time if you aren't referring to master templates.

Maybe if you are interested in specific features, you could post them as an idea, so the developers can evaluate it for possible inclusion.

Thanks

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.