is homestead sitebuilder still the same ?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

is Homestead SiteBuilder effected in any way with the new Bigcommerce deal ? or is it just my StoreFront ?
Photo of Rick5297

Rick5297

• 534 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Only the Storefront is affected. The Homestead SiteBuilder has no relationship with this. We are basically switching vendors from Prostores, to Bigcommerce.

Mike
Photo of Rick5297

Rick5297

• 534 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
is there an actual "switch date" from prostore to BigC ? I updated an item this morning via BigC & saved it ... went into www.Ricksagparts.com, clicked on store & Prostore still comes up & no change shown. I have 3 pending/ready to ship orders in my Prostore but BigC shows nothing
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Rick5297, If you have some orders in your existing Prostores site, go ahead and just process them like normal. The actual change over date is your choice. Since your new Bigcommerce Storefront is done, you can change it any time.

It's a matter of updating your domain's Cname record: This thread shows the steps, you'll have to complete. https://community.homestead.com/homes...

If this post helps, please give a "Star" and complete this survey to rate me.

Thanks!

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.