Is Homestead.com website currently down??? I have been unable to access it, or any of my homestead websites, since yesterday afternoon.

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Extremely important domain information

Is the Homestead.com website currently down??? I have been unable to access it, or any of my homestead websites, since yesterday afternoon.
Photo of George7467

George7467

• 3,590 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of George7467

George7467

It appears to be working now.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the follow up George7467.

We are currently looking into this. If anyone else is still having problems accessing the Homestead site, please try using the following link:  https://www.homestead.com/~site/Login/index.ffhtml

If you still have problems please let us know.

Mike
Photo of George7467

George7467

Thanks, Mike.  Everything appears to be working now, but it was down from late yesterday afternoon until about 8:00 EDT this morning.  When I would try to go to homestead.com using Firefox or IE, the browser would time out waiting for it. When I tried going to my homestead website, it would also take a very long time, but eventually it came up, but some of the images were missing, or the text was not formatted correctly.

I'm glad to see it working again!

Thanks again.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Great.  Thanks for the followup
Photo of S

S

• 6,760 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Just an FYI - we had trouble this morning as well (7 am eastern time) and again just recently around 1 pm - tried both Chrome and FF. Currently up and running.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Thanks Sally. If I hear any updates I'll be sure to let everyone know. But if it continues to act up please post again.
Photo of Hugh

Hugh

• 1,138 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I have tried to log-in with Google, Google Chrome and Firefox with the above suggestion https://www.homestead.com/~site/Login/index.ffhtml - I can get logged-in but when I try to <Publish> about a minute later I get (the same) box on each of the Browsers stating that I am not connected to the Internet.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

You may want to try and reboot your router and modem. What sort of internet connection are you using?  DSL, Cable, Satellite, Dial-up, WiFi etc?
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

• 2,886 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
This message is coming up now.  "Error loading input file: The download of the specified resource has failed.

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'CDate'

/handle_params.asp, line 311"  Also, homestead is not tracking traffic correctly.  It did the same last night as tonight.  Try getting this fixed correctly for once.

Photo of Jo Ann0384

Jo Ann0384

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
My issue is that my website is no where on the internet!  I have had it 13 years and when I clicked on the link in my favorites tab it read "Google Chrome could not find www.laidbackracing.com".  I went in under the search and typed in laidback racing and NOTHING came up for my website and just last week hundreds of links would pop up to my various pages.  It is like it has disappeared. Does anyone one have any idea what is happening....it was all good on sunday

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.