Is anyone else having problems with there email today?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Can not receive anything from the homestead mail server, just wondering if anyone else is having a problem?
Photo of Kathy4854

Kathy4854

• 306 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Jeff & Jill3088

Jeff & Jill3088

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes - a lot of people are. I and some others were able to fix the problem by changing our passwords. From your Homestead storefront, go back to account settings, then instead of clicking Launch Sitebuilder, go down on the left side and click email. You can change your password from there.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,578 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
We are currently experiencing issues with our email servers that are causing passwords to not work properly. Our admins are currently investigating the issue and we hope to have it resolved shortly.

You can get your email boxes working now by resetting the password inside your account.Here are the steps to changing your email password: https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how_to_i_reset_my_email_password

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Photo of russell7453

russell7453

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
I cannot access any business email.

Trying to log in and I am being told I have entered the wrong password. I am automatically logged in on my smartphone, and it now telling me the same thing.
Photo of Nancy2676

Nancy2676

• 258 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
PASSWORD not working for email.

My password is not being accepted logging into my email but it works logginf into my website? Is there a general email issue this morning????? This is a business account...i need my email
Photo of david1534

david1534

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Problem with email again.

We are having a problem with sending and receiving emails. We keep being told our password is invalid and the popup keeps coming up. This is the same issue that we had months ago. Please advise when the system will be up and working properly. Cannot get any work done without email. this is unacceptable.
Photo of Cynthia8014

Cynthia8014

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am unable to log into my email......

I am unable to log into my email.I know that I am typing in the correct email and password but it is telling me that it's invalid or wrong.
Photo of Melissa3077

Melissa3077

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
password not working for email. unable to receive or send emails either from my outlook platform or from webmail.

all email addresses for usceiling.com not working
Photo of Jeff & Jill3088

Jeff & Jill3088

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Unable to open any of our email accounts.

Got up this morning, and suddenly we can't get in to any of our email - they all say that our username or password are incorrect. Worked fine last night.
Photo of Janet1166

Janet1166

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Is your intuit/homestead email server not working today Aug 29??.

Cannot log into email at homestead. Cannot receive email for my intuit emails through Outlook. Is system down this morning? Tells me my email or password is incorrect.....
Photo of Beverly7241

Beverly7241

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
How long do you expect our email access to be down? :(.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,578 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It will work right now. You just need to update your email password.

Mike
Photo of lenora2656

lenora2656

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Im experiencing the same problem. My website works solely off of emails.It keeps saying "invalid password or email address".
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,676 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I am sorry, there was an issue with the authentication that cause this.  The email servers were still receiving and storing your mail. This was resolved.  If you are still having a problem, please change your email password.

Thanks

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.