is all my customer info already switch to BC ? if not does it get transfered ?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

getting closer to switching my ProStore over to BG. is my current customer info automatically switch to BG ?
Photo of Rick5297

Rick5297

• 534 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Your account shows that the unpacking of the new store is complete. They should have transferred any customers that were in your old store, over to your new one.
In addition, we will normally transfer your products, images, and product categories.

Mike
Photo of XNena

XNena

• 626 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Mike how can I get my customer order histories. I know you told me once but I cannot find the info to do that.

This is a HUGE pain to not have all of our customers order histories transferred over or to be able to be imported...very very huge inconvenience.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi XNena, I was suppose to have been emailed to you around the same time that your product data was exported from the old store. If you didn't get it then someone may have forgot, so I apologize if that is what happened.

I'll pull the order history and email it to you. It will come in an Excel file .csv format. You'll have it in just a moment.

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.