Is there any way I can make my sites mobile without purchasing anything else. I need more than 10 pages.

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Photo of Lisa7116

Lisa7116

• 856 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • concerned

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I have seen a few people build mobile pages successfully and not use Duda, but I am not exactly sure what they did. I think they just made very narrow pages and cut down on the content.
Photo of Lisa7116

Lisa7116

Thanks for responding.  If anyone has any specific instructions on how to do this, I would greatly appreciate it.  I think it is sad we pay for Homestead, and they can't help us with this issue when most people are using their mobile devices to acces the internet.  
Photo of steve4468

steve4468

• 1,724 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Lisa,

Try this link: https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how-do-i-make-a-website-smart-phone-friendly?utm_so...

I think you'll find all the information your looking for. Be sure to click the "view previous" links several times as there is lots of information available.

Good luck.
Photo of Lisa7116

Lisa7116

Thanks so very much!  I will check it out!  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.