Is there a way to recapture incoming emails that bounced while my Inbox quota was (unknowingly) exceeded?

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving

Apparently exceeded my inbox quota yesterday. Never received any warning message in advance. I believe that a number of incoming emails were bounced until I discovered the problem this morning and cleared out space/messages in my Inbox. Is there a way for me to get any emails that were bounced delivered to me? I don't know what I might have missed...have already heard from a few clients who said they got an error message when trying to send to me, but there are probably others.
Photo of Paula7683

Paula7683

• 478 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Unfortunately not. We do not keep a copy. It is possible that the sender's server will try to resend it, but that is a configuration on their end and we have no way of knowing. You would need to have them resend the message
Photo of Paula7683

Paula7683

• 478 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Any clue why I never got a warning that I was close to hitting my quota? That would have been very helpful
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I believe you should have, but I will look into it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.