Is there a way to change the text alignment on buttons?

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Customer resolved issue

It does not appear that it's possible to change the text alignment on the button element.

I'd like to change the button text from center aligned (which it does by default) to left aligned text in the button. Is there a workaround for this? 
Photo of A.

A.

• 358 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

• 5,600 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
As most button text IS centered, you can try typing in some spaces 
Photo of A.

A.

I tried that, it didn't work well. Thanks anyway, though, Lynn1286!

I am using these buttons to build a left navigation (in addition to my top navigation) so that I can have a navigation for child pages of the top navigation. It looks strange to have center alignment in the text on the left navigation, so that is why I am asking.  :)
Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

• 5,600 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Ah.  I haven't worked with an additional nav menu on the side.  Too much to use the dropdown feature rather than a separate menu?

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Which site are you working on, so I can see what you're referring to? As far as I know, there is no place to change the alignment on a button in Website Builder, but I will look at your site and make sure that is what you are using.
(Edited)
Photo of A.

A.

Never mind about my question. I decided to use the text component instead of buttons -- so never mind. Thanks anyway, though!  :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.