Is Homestead's free version of DudaMobile limited to 500 page views per month?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Someone posted a graphic stating that DudaMobile's free version had that limitation, but I don't see it mentioned on Homestead or DudaMobile's website.  Hopefully, that's not the case.  That would be less than 20 page visits per day!
Photo of George7467

George7467

• 3,590 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,212 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
George I'd suggest you contact Duda directly and ask them so you'll know for sure if you are getting current info. I found this on their site as well so by contacting them you'll get it straight from the horse's mouth.
Photo of George7467

George7467

Thanks, Susan.  I went to Duda's website and didn't see anything about a monthy page limit for their free service.  It's not mentioned in the graphic that you posted above.

Since I created my free Duda account through Homestead, I would prefer to get an answer from Homestead.  They surely must know if there is a monthly page limit.
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I have not seen that graphic and stated limit either. I am investigating this for you. I will post again when I have a definitive answer.
Photo of George7467

George7467

Thanks, Drew.  The graphic was posted here, but I don't know when it was created or where it came from:

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/google-changes-and-mobile-websites

I did a Google search for Dudamobile "500 monthly page views" and found several posts, but don't know if Dudamobile currently has a limit, or if it applies to free accounts created through Homestead. 

Hopefully, there is no limit on free mobile-friendly accounts created through Homestead.  The 10 page limit with banner ads on the top and bottom of each page are bad enough.
(Edited)
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,212 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
The graphic in question came directly off of Duda's site. I'm sure Drew will get to the bottom of it.
Photo of George7467

George7467

Thanks, Susan.  It will be good to have a definitive answer. 

Now that Google has begun favoring sites that are mobile-friendly, it's critical to have a site that is mobile-friendly and not restricted to 500 monthly page views.
(Edited)
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
I apologize for the delay but we are still looking into this. 
Photo of George7467

George7467

Thanks, William.  I hope that Hometead's partnership with DudaMobile is still active and will permit Homestead to offer its customers a free account without a 500 monthly page limit (which is less than 17 views per day). 
(Edited)
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
*Update*

We have researched this with DudaMobile and the 500 monthly page view limit does not apply to Homestead customers.
(Edited)
Photo of George7467

George7467

Wow, that's great news, William.  Thanks very much for researching it.  It certainly makes using Homestead's free version of DudaMobile an option worth considering.  I have been using it for a week, and am very happy to have a site now that passes Google's mobile-friendly test:

http://m.elversonpuzzle.com/
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.