Is anyone else's website down right now?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Connection issue with Sitebuilder and customer sites.(Resolved)

My website is down right now. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Photo of Bailey2409

Bailey2409

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

• 6,264 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Yes all my websites are down right now.
Photo of Victoria6733

Victoria6733

• 3,412 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
YES .......most of mine are down as well
Photo of Julius9500

Julius9500

• 242 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Some here DOWN
Photo of Tre 7269

Tre 7269

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes all of mine are down as well
Photo of John1845

John1845

• 300 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Yes, my website is down, and the login for homestead is down also.... This is getting ridiculous.
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

I've tried to be very patient with this, as I'm hoping it will make for a better experience moving forward, but this is now affecting my business. It's not even that I can't update websites, or updating is super slow with errors, now the sites are down.

(Edited)
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

• 3,864 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Mine are down.  And I'm currently browsing wix.com.
(Edited)
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 63,456 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Yes! 
Photo of Russ3073

Russ3073

• 688 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
yes, I'm down too. 
Photo of Joshua2161

Joshua2161

• 3,864 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Has anyone called for information?  Post here?  I'm sitting in a hospital waiting room at the moment - no phone service.
Photo of Russ3073

Russ3073

i've called and after an hour on hold hung up 
Photo of Bill8144

Bill8144

• 68 Points
Yes. All three of our site are down.
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

They have not updated the status blog. Doesn't have anything on there. It would be pretty ironic if they can't access it huh...I also tried calling and held for a while. I'm hoping they know since homestead.com is also down completely.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

Homestead is making major changes in the platform. I'm hoping they'll complete this project soon. I understand that we'll have a superior product upon completion. I do believe that they should be responsible for our downtime and suspend charges for the period during the interruption. I think they should give everyone a free month of service in addition. It was my understanding that the transition would be complete by Friday, however, now another posting has suggested that they've delay the anticipated completion date until the end of December.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

Homestead is making major changes in the platform. I'm hoping they'll complete this project soon. I understand that we'll have a superior product upon completion. I do believe that they should be responsible for our downtime and suspend charges for the period during the interruption. I think they should give everyone a free month of service in addition. It was my understanding that the transition would be complete by Friday, however, now another posting has suggested that they've delay the anticipated completion date until the end of December.
Photo of Trevor3986

Trevor3986

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
All websites are down and cannot access login for homestead.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

Photo of Russ3073

Russ3073

You sound like a thinly disguised homestead employee trying to calm the masses.  People are pissed off......and now all our sites are down!  Please keep the corporate "everything will be wonderful message to yourself"   thank you.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

You are addressing the community.
Photo of Jonathan T.

Jonathan T.

Looks like they updated blog and sites are working now.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.