iphone issues

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I can receive emails and move them to my trash, but I am unable to send emails from my iphone. Please help. Soon.
Photo of Nora

Nora

• 3,642 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Nora

Nora

This is the message I get when trying to send emails

"The user name or password for "SMTP:nora@noraherold.com@smtp.homesteadmail.com" is incorrect"

Obviously something is set up wrong there, although I did follow the instructions you posted, letter for letter.

Thanks.
Photo of Nora

Nora

I deleted my mail account on my iphone, change my email password, then added my account back to my iphone and all is working fine for now. Leaving this here for anyone else who may have the same issue.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the follow up.
Photo of Hope5370

Hope5370

• 86 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Already deleted the mail account and then added it back on. Then found information that the incoming server is now imap@homestead.com. This resolved the incoming email issue. But, we still cannot send email from the Iphone. Is there a different server address other than the smtp.homesteadmail.com ???
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Check the steps here. This may be the issue: https://community.homestead.com/homes...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.