Homestead websites allow PHP codes?

• Idea
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Under Consideration
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: na

I made a contact form that have 3 pages but include php
Photo of Marisel2549

Marisel2549

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Cindy C

Cindy C

• 320 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Marisel2549,

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately you won't be able to use php, our servers only support html and javascript.

Cindy
Photo of Scott4878

Scott4878

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Is there a reason why this common file type can not be uploaded, or has no support? What does Intuit plan to do to resolve this problem? Is there any plan in the future to reduce waiting times for support to below half an hour? Um... I need to have .php pages. I assume that the unavailability is part of a sales pitch for a plan upgrade... and let me guess, no improvement is planned...
Photo of Scott4878

Scott4878

I'm still on hold in the customer service / developer support. This is an ongoing problem, and it is inexcusable.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Scott, I do understand your desire to use php, unfortunately, at this time we do not offer support for php. We only support HTML and javascript. I will change this question to an idea so that the developers will look into it.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Scott4878

Scott4878

Thank you, Sir. That's a great idea, though I'm certain they've run into folks wanting this already...
You are solution oriented, and I was totally venting! Thanks, Drew.
Scott
Photo of Yoesmiler6345

Yoesmiler6345

• 72 Points
hi..i have uploaded one of my website lightning pools, everything works fine, but ,i am not able to upload the php files, and hence my contact us form not working..can u pls let me know how can u help me..i need your help pls
attached is the error screenshot ..pls see

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
PHP files not getting uploaded to HTML.
Photo of amhornack6246

amhornack6246

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
how can i upload wordpress website and phpmysql database... its too bad server. i never seen such a 3rd class , cheap server in world.

how can i upload wordpress website and phpmysql database... its too bad server. i never seen such a 3rd class , cheap server in world
Photo of Talal4070

Talal4070

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
It is possible to place the php code or php files.

Hello!
any one can help me with this issue!?
my developer had reviewed the homestead site and found that homestead allow us only to place the html code not the php files!
For my project the (fair calulator) we need to place the php files. And if it is possible to place the php code or php files then its okay.

So if there is no solution! I have to take a new hosting like host gater, bluehost or any other site!
Thank you for you time

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.