install multiple browsers on my computer?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I am new, and have designed a website that looks and acts fine with IE, but I have heard that people who use Chrome have problems. Can I install multiple browsers on my own computer so I can see how the website will be have on other browsers, or will that cause problems? If I install multiple browsers can I switch between them? I like IE (problaby b/c that is what I am used to) and want to be able to continue to use it for most things; also my husband will have a fit if I change what he is used to using.
Photo of indyfolkseries3021

indyfolkseries3021

• 832 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

• 39,954 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi indyfolkseries3021,

Welcome to the community!

You can definitely download multiple browsers on your computer. Our sites are optimized for Explorer and Firefox, so sometimes Chrome, Safari or other browsers won't display your site correctly.

They are all free downloads - I would recommend downloading which ever browser(s) you'd like your site to show up in that way you can adjust as needed when you're making updates.

Hope this helps, thanks!

Ehsan
Photo of susan6652

susan6652

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Someone, perhaps you, helped me with my first blog entry. Those posts show on chrome and safari with the pictures. So I know it can be done. I want to know how.

All the additional blogs I have posted ( always with pictures) show on those browsers but the photos do not. Only a rectangle with a little icon in the middle.

Major frustration!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.