inbox not receiving new emails

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I am receiving feedback that emails being sent to me are bouncing back. What is the problem and how do I fix it?
Photo of Jennifer Demster

Jennifer Demster

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • worried

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

What particular email address is giving you bounce backs?

Jennifer Demster

It's a homestead email - I sent myself an email and it said my email is full...... it's definitely not full though. I have other domains on the same account. Does the level of their email (the number they have saved in their address) affect mine?
Photo of William S

William S

No, each email box and storage should be treated separate and not related. What email address is saying full so I can check it. Do you have a copy of the bounce back email you can post? 

Jennifer Demster

It's not saying it's full anymore - I went and deleted some emails, but there was only 4 months of emails in there - is that possible it would show full already? I don't get THAT much email
Photo of William S

William S

It is possible if you have received a large file in those few emails. Emails with large attachments can eat up the majority of the data if it is left in the mailbox.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.