INACCESSIBLE TO EMAILS!!!

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Being located in Asia, its very frustrating to experience failures to access my emails. Since the conversion in system everything has been rather difficult. Right now I cannot access my account "@lbresources.com" from BOTH my computer and mobile tel. This defeats the purpose of hosting with Homestead. Can someone fix this IMMEDIATELY (contact me on "lbsaw1@gmail.com" or tel 852-97883169) so I can be able to resume my business. If Homestead do not resolve this, its certain I will discontinue with Homestead.
Photo of Lip Boon1032

Lip Boon1032

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 262,524 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
How do you check your email? Are you receiving any error? We are an inbound call center, but you can post here and we can assist you if you are not able to call or chat online.

Drew
Photo of Lip Boon1032

Lip Boon1032

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I change my password and can now access my emails on my computer but am still unable to set up my email access on my Android Samsung Note mobile phone. Tried both POP3 and IMAP and message state "unable to verify". Previously it was working fine on POP3. Please advise how to set up.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,478 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
more relevant topic Please reference the new topic here: Setup email on Android

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.