In The NEW Sitebuilder With Responsive Design Adding Add'l Developers Coding

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

In The NEW Sitebuilder With Responsive Design... I need to add a lot of additional developers coding to the site such as Twitter Card, Open Graph, schema structured data, (Microdata and JSON-LD), Sitemaps, Robot.txt, and site verification html docs for search engines. I cannot do this without knowing where the files are located in your file manager. Can you please help me resolve this?
Photo of Haunted Realtor

Haunted Realtor

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi, the question about access to the file manager in Websitebuilder has come up before and as yet there is no access... It has been referred to the developers. As far as I know, we are still waiting for a response.
Photo of Haunted Realtor

Haunted Realtor

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yeah I know... I have brought it up before recently... but I really need a response on it being resolved from Homestead. Not having access to the file manager is a tremendous downfall of this new program.
Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I do agree, I use the file manager a lot in SB+ but like everything else we have found missing its been added to the "list"...I have been using Homestead since 1999 and have enjoyed building websites with desktop, and SB+ and had a lot of fun doing it...Sadly. I cannot in all honesty say the same for Websitebuilder so far, Hopefully the developers will take heed of their customers in what is desired in a website building programme...
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
At this time it is not a file manager to be accessed. If you are looking for an image location, you can upload the image to a page and then publish it. View the page source in your browser and do a ctrl-f and enter the image name. You will then find the URL of the image. You can copy/paste.

I do not yet know what is being done on the file manager front, but I am quite confident that no changes will be made until after the holidays. This time of year we usually do not push new builds.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.