In preview I can see pictures outside the perimeters...but I cant access in editting mode

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

There are pictures outside the confined dotted lines...I can only see them in the "preview" but I cant access them in the editting portion of sitebuilder.    The white box to the left (with elements, pages etc) wont move so I cant drag pictures over.
Photo of Andrew7090

Andrew7090

• 352 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 70,156 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
LAYERING ELEMENTS:
Layering procedure: Select the element > right click > choose your layering command.
The help section has no explanation for the "Bring Forward" "Send Back" elements in the Image . Layering is an excellent feature. Now you know how to use it, you'll find many applications for it.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 34,962 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

You can try zooming out on the browser window to see a wider view of thew page and content. (ctrl+ -)
Photo of Andrew7090

Andrew7090

I can only see the pictures in question (that are stuck behind the white box with pages, elements etc) when Im in the preview mode!  ...I can see just enough to know there are at least three or four pictures there
(Edited)
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Did you try zooming out? What page is this on?
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

HOW TO SEE ALL THE ELEMENTS ON A PAGE:
In your editor, press the CTRL key down and tap A. This will highlight all the elements on the page. You should then be able to find the text box, click on it and delete.

ELEMENT OUT OF RANGE:
Set your page width to 1500. Use Page Settings > Background > Insert 1500 in the Page Width element > Save.
Depress the control key and press "A" to select all elements or right click your mouse and Select All. By doing this you'll have outlined all the elements. If an item is out of the range of your standard page width, you see it outlined. At this time you can select that one element and move it (unlock if needed) or delete it.

IMAGE LAYERING:
Right click the image and select layer to move the element to the front or back.
Photo of Andrew7090

Andrew7090

control A does nothing
Photo of Andrew7090

Andrew7090

I dont want to delete the pictures

Photo of Andrew7090

Andrew7090

I shouldnt have to muck with my monitor or page settings...this is absurd...

why did my pictures disappear under the white box to the left in the first place!
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

HOW TO SEE ALL THE ELEMENTS ON A PAGE:
In your editor, press the CTRL key down and tap A. This will highlight all the elements on the page. You should then be able to select and move desired items.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

What page is this on?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.