Image indexing

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content.

We're back on the map with Squarespace. A lot of work but it's ok now. Vultures thought we were dead. Lee Valley Tools even took an image. We are not on top like we use to be but we're there and moving.
When would you guys have the image indexing problem fixed? It's going on a year now.

Photo of Aki5540

Aki5540

• 2,314 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,936 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

They are still working on and testing the fix. We will let you know when it is done.
Photo of Aki5540

Aki5540

I found an image from the cariboocatalogue.homesteadcloud site on a google image search. Wow. I want more of course. It's starting to work.

Photo of Aki5540

Aki5540

How much coverage will there be. Will all of the images on the site be seen? There are some showing up now. I need to know this so that I don't duplicate. Thanks.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,926 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
All images can be indexed, but Google will decide what they want to do ultimately. Anything added via image or gallery can be indexed.
We recommend you republish the site too.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.