I realize I've been ignored but why???

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Archived

This conversation was archived and is no longer visible to community members.

Any reason I've submitted my site for feedback 2 times over 20 days ago and I still haven't gotten any response???

Thanks, just contact me directly I won't be checking here anymore... it's pointless!
Photo of Dave

Dave

• 136 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of rightbyservices6825

rightbyservices6825

• 302 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I build websites and will be more than happy to take a look. Weberful.com
Photo of rightbyservices6825

rightbyservices6825

• 302 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
rightbyservices is a friends site she is attempting to build! I am Weberful.com.
Just send me the link via my website or here online.
I am ignored here all the time and I have built over 76 sites on Intuit which means I brought them 76 customers, don't feel bad!
Photo of Angela W

Angela W

• 6,540 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Dave,

I'm so sorry that you feel ignored. We've been hoping other customers would help us provide feedback using the Submit your Site for Feedback topic. We're doing the best we can to answer questions and problems and it isn't leaving us with a lot of time left over to provide valuable feedback to customers like you through that topic.

I would like to ask a serious question- would you prefer that we not have that topic available? Is it setting the expectation that we'll provide feedback quickly? If so, we'll close that topic until we're able to meet the expectations of our community members.

Thanks for your comments. I'll go take a look at your site and provide feedback through the comment in that topic.

Good luck to you and we hope you reconsider your participation in this Community!

Angela
Photo of Dave

Dave

• 136 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Angela,

Your feedback was appreciated so much! To answer your question 1. NO 2. NO.
There were 2 different topics open for submitting site for feedback. The first one I submitted to was skipped over and noticed other people were receiving feedback after my post. I found another topic for submitting site for feedback and waited 10 days before I had to say something. In all I waited 30 days for a comment but again was somehow missed.

I commented to your feedback for my site and believe me it was worth while waiting for, it's a service you offer that I felt was as a high priority (for me) and felt maybe you guys didn't think it would be?

Anyway, if this helps; I think us 'do it yourself' website owners need your thoughts on how we're doing more than you know!

Sorry to make a big stink about it!

Dave
Photo of Angela W

Angela W

• 6,540 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Dave! I'm glad you found the feedback helpful. It's wonderful to hear how much you appreciated the feedback. Your comments are a good reminder that we have customers that would really like to get our insights and suggestions!

Good luck!

Angela