I need to talk to an account manager

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I have a problem with the email upgrade, cant delete email from jim@newtekpc.com, they keep coming back, using my smart phone. Set up went well, but like I said, I have issues. and I have issues with the design, I am not too pleased with the way it looks... I just had spinal cord surgery on my neck last week so I am limited as to how long I can sit and try to manage this website change.. I need a phone number and an account manager that I can call and discuss my issues. From what I see, the new site is a mess and you cut off some of my major products, videos, etc. I am trying to figure out how to fix it, but this is something I need your design people to work on for me. I am open to change and suggestions, but need this project done soon... My cell is 801-391-8489, I know this surgery came at a really bad time, couldn't help it. I can not get out of bed for only a few minuets a day.. Please help me work this out....
Jim Leishman
NewTekPc
801-391-8489
Photo of Jim5927

Jim5927

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jim5927,

First, can you tell us if you your phone is an Apple? If so Apple devices have an issue where you have to designate the correct Deleted items folder (and Sent Folder). This page shows you how to fix that issue: https://community.homestead.com/homes...

For the rest of your questions, I'm sorry but our support agents are only able to take inbound calls. You can call them at 800-710-1998. However depending on the work you want done, if you are actually wanting one of our designers to do the work for you, then I can have a design consultant give you a call. Is this what you had in mind? If so I'll have someone call you.

Mike
Photo of Jim5927

Jim5927

Hey, I use the Samsung Galaxy Note II, I will call support when I can sit at the computer for a longer time. There are some design changes that I want made. I can just use the number you gave me, if that does not work then yes, I would like to speak to a designer. I will let you know. I just set up Outlook and I need to get away from the PC for a while... I have 15 staples in my upper neck and need to chill for a while. If you can figure out the mobile problem, please let me know how to fix it. Again, I delete an email from my website email and it comes right back to the inbox..
thank you
Jim
NewTekPc
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

You are welcome to call that number. If you need to speak with a design consultant they'll be able to transfer you.

As far as the email issue and not being able to delete emails. I've seen this for quite some time on certain android devices and do not yet know the fix or the cause of this.

I have found that if you download the K9 email app from the Android store it will work fine and is a very good email app.
Photo of Jim5927

Jim5927

I have been trying to call for two days nobody will answer the phone. I have to go to Salt Lake City tomorrow to have the 15 staples removed from my neck from the surgery. My website is a train wreck to put it lightly. I need to have a design consultant call me, I can not write a ticket because my pin does not work, I can not get into big commerce to find it, I did get my temp url but my usual pin dont work. So, yes, please have someone call me anytime Thursday so I can get my website working. If you want to see what I mean open newtekpc.com and open a product and you will see the problem. If you get this more than once, I apologize but support is not working for me on any website to do with Big Commerce. You are all I have for connection to design team. 801-391-8489
Jim Leishman
NewTekPc
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Jim5927, I opened your site as you suggested and it seems to work fine and looks pretty good. I don't really see anything wrong but, I'm not sure if there's something specific that you are referring to. If you need this escalated to our design department, please specify the items that need fixed.

Unfortunately we don't have the manpower to make outbound phone calls upon request. All of our agents in in an inbound call center and are answering phone calls and assisting customers as quickly as possible.

Mike
Photo of Jim5927

Jim5927

I did talk with a designer and fixed most of it... I love it... the featured products at the bottom of the home page are not linked to the products on the pictures, eg: ASUS to the ASUS category page and the end one I would like linked to the product itself in NVIDIA category called NVIDIA SHIELD. the middle two can just link to the category in which it's named on the bottom of the pic. I spent the day as long as I could sit here and updated pricing and description as I have never been able to before.. I want to tell you, I love this so far... Thank you, it was sinking before now maybe I can get some sales as it is looking more professional.. I am happy..
Thank you
Jim Leishman
NewTekPc
Oh, the emails are not deleting again for jim@newtekpc.com on my note II phone, I delete and they come back. I went in and checked the delete from server when I delete but it returned to the way it was.. annoying is all.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I will get these additional items taken care of for you. Please do not edit the design of the store until you hear back from us.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of debbie7158

debbie7158

• 70 Points
I have tried to update my site and reset my password numerous times. It is not letting me do it and I don't know what else to do. Please advise.

Debbie Serbin
goinglam
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Is this for your Bigcommerce store? If so, that password must be set using your personal store url, which is here: store-cth09pc.mybigcommerce.com/admin

If you are not getting the email, then look in your spam folder, or perhaps we need to update the email address on record. If so, let us know what it should be.

Mike
Photo of Patricia4503

Patricia4503

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Good luck everyone. I hope you aren't losing business as fast as I am.

I love the way they expect the customers to give themselves the customer service in the "community" instead of taking responsibility for their own product.

My favorite part is the little faces at the bottom of the box, so you can tell them how you feel. This is like the days AT&T phone rule "We don't care. We don't have to."
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Patricia4503, We understand your frustration, and don't mind people posting complaints on the Community, but if you have a question or problem please tell us what it is so that we can be of assistance to you.

Mike
Photo of debbie7158

debbie7158

• 70 Points
i agree. HELP
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Debbie7158, We are happy to help you but of course need you to post an actual question here.

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.