I looked at the System Status Blog where I would expect to find information on why the SPAM has started up again. Nothing there. Why?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I would think by now Homestead would be making a point of updating that System Status Blog daily. Even if there was nothing to report. Shame on you. Do you realize how many customers will be lost because of this. Do you really think I'll sign up again for this kind of service. No communication. You need to be proactive. You need to communicate with your customers. You have caused so many businesses to loose potential new customers and irritate current customers (possibly loosing them too). Unlike Homestead this business DOES care about our customers. We are tired of telling them that we are sorry for these HOMESTEAD issues. What if anything are you doing? COMMUNICATE please. What is going on with you guys?
Photo of Lauren5077

Lauren5077

• 778 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Lauren5077, I understand your frustration with the spam. i have followed up on this with our email admins and was assured that no changes were recently made in the incoming spam filter (in the last few days). We do know that it is currently not as restrictive as the filter on the outgoing mail, but this is done in an effort to assure that you do not miss any legitimate emails.

The System Status Blog is primarily used to report system outages. There have not been any recent outages to report. Other issues are typically communicated on the Community Updates page. The link can be found on the right side of the home page of this Community site.

I realize this is taking a long time to resolve and this is in part due to the sale of Homestead from Intuit to EIG. There are massive amounts of upgrades and changes occurring on the back-end which are transparent to the average customer. Some of these changes are surrounding a completely new email system which is only partially implemented. Over the next couple of months, you will see more changes and the incoming spam filter will become more restrictive and eventually mirror what is being used on the Outgoing mail.

I know this does not resolve your current issue, but I hope it helps you understand that we are diligently working on this and many issues.

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.