I keep getting MSG-1018 error reports? What are these?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Photo of Bob2536

Bob2536

• 508 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Can you please post the full error message. That does not look like a valid error code.

Also please include some details for us to work with. What are you doing that triggers the error? Sending email?

Mike
Photo of Bob2536

Bob2536

It says to send them in an email. Please give me your email address so I can forward the error message to you. Thanks
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I'm not sure what you mean. What/who is it that's telling you to send them an email?

If you can just post the error message here, that is all we need.

Mike
Photo of Bob2536

Bob2536

I'm a customer that's who this is. It says send as an email. I click on that button and to send it as an email I need an email address. I can send you the many error codes I'm getting if you give me an address to send them to.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Please fill out this form.

If the error is ERR018, then that indicates a content error and the original message and bounce message will need to be analyzed to find the cause.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Bob2536

Bob2536

Please send me a email address so I can send this report.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

The form automatically enters the information into a database, for tracking purposes, and ensures that we get all the information that we need to analyze the email. The form is secure and will not be posted in this public forum.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Bob2536

Bob2536

This is to big of a hassle. I will be looking for a new hosting company.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I understand you are frustrated, but our experience has demonstrated that corresponding by email is far less efficient. There is a great deal of back and forth trying to make sure that the information is complete.

If the form is completed with all the requested data, then we can usually troubleshoot it much faster.

Drew
Photo of Bob2536

Bob2536

This is the last time I'm asking for an email address. When I hit send error code an email comes up showing all the error codes in order that I have received. The box where the email address goes to send it out is empty. If you give me your email address I cans send every error code I've received. There's a lot of them'
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I will send you an email that you can reply to. We only need 1 copy of the original email and the corresponding bounce back message to get started.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Depending on the cause of the block, you might not be able to send them to me by email either.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.