I have 2 domain names that point to the same website but only one goes to the mobile site.

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: This topic was inactive for a period of time that led us to believe you have resolved the problem; therefore we are archiving this topic. If you do still need assistance, feel free to create a new post.

How do i make both domains go to the mobile site?
Photo of Joe4235

Joe4235

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,698 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hello Joe4235,   I am looking into this but don't have an ETA.  Normally there is a setting on the Domain Manager screen that allows us to do this. There were some recent changes made and the option is not available as of now.  I'll see if we can do it on the back-end here.

Mike
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,698 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It look like the system is only set up to handle just one domain, however, there may be a couple options.  My recommendation would be to check with DudaMobile and see if they can provide you with any code that you might be able to place in the head section of the home page.  Another option (which isn't really recommended for SEO) is to create a redirect in our system so that if/when someone types in mhlpups.com it redirects to mountainhighlabradors.com.

If you want us do do this on our end let us know.

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.