I want to delete a service. I no longer want Local Lift on my account. Can you remove it?

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

I no longer want Local Lift and I am unable to remove it myself from my account.
Photo of Danielle9152

Danielle9152

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated because this is not simple to do.

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 259,680 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It has been removed
Photo of Jessica6353

Jessica6353

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I'd like it removed from my account as well - on both of the sites I signed up. I'd also like a refund of the two months I have been charged for each since I have never been able to access it due to various issues with billing and Locallift itself. Thanks in advance! 
Photo of Drew N

Jessica6353, It is not necessary to post multiple times. I do have your request and will take care of it, but I am running into an error which I need the development team to resolve. I have issued the refund and will remove the LocalLift as soon as possible.
Photo of Jessica6353

Jessica6353

Thanks, Drew. 
Photo of Drew N

Sure. I am not sure when they will have the error resolved, but they are making progress. I will get them off there as soon as possible.
Photo of Jessica6353

Jessica6353

Much appreciated. If/when they get everything back online, I may consider trying it again. For now, though, I need to have something working for me. Thanks again.
Photo of Drew N

I understand completely. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.