I want to create a form in Websitebuilder that allows me to use dropdown menus, etc. I don't see a way a to do that. Please advise.

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content.

Photo of Cara9002

Cara9002

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

• 5,040 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I don't think the form available in WebsiteBuilder are going to fit that bill.  For more customized forms I personally use Formsite (that I like a lot, but there is a fee) or you can try 123Formbuilder for some free options.  These are quite customizable.

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Lynn is correct. At this time drop down menus are not available in the built in forms.
Photo of matthewstrat7703

matthewstrat7703

• 422 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
terrible. how is there not an option for a drop down navigation button in 2019? its on every other drag n drop website builder. No submenus?

Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

• 5,040 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
You can easily make a navigation/menu drop down by simply dragging the named page up to and under the tab/page you want it go with in MANAGE PAGES.  As for a form, HS pretty much got rid of their extensive form builder some years ago....(and I still miss it  boo hoo) but you can use form123 or jot form (which are mainly free) and I personally recommend and use Formsite Builder(not totally free but it's really a good program.)  I must admit that I have not tried using a drop down in there or if it's there at all, but the form answer choices of formats have always fit the bill for me.  Good Luck!
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I've used www.mycontactform.com for my sites as well as client sites for over a decade and have never had any issues. There is a limited free option as well as a premium option that allows you to build unlimited forms for unlimited sites. The premium membership is $39.99 a year. You don't need to know html as the program provides you with the code that you simply copy/paste into your site or you can host the form directly on their site.

Hopefully it will fill the bill for you.

Cheers,
Sue

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.