I want to change the facebook, twitter & linked-in accounts that post when publish the website

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Every time I publish a website, I am asked if I want to announce it (post) to Facebook, Twitter & Linked-In. I have 3 Facebook, 3 Twitter and 3 Linked-In accounts. How do I determine or change which of my 3 accounts I want to post to? It doesn't indicate which account is connected, or how to choose. Thank you. 
Photo of Bob1065

Bob1065

• 990 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

The first time clicking one of the links will ask you to log into the social media account. It will also already detect the account if you are already logged into it. You want to log into the correct Facebook account then click the Facebook icon, for example. 
Photo of Bob1065

Bob1065

So, if I am logged into Facebook in the same browser that I am using to log into Homestead, it will automatically pick up that Facebook account? And if I log into a different Facebook account it will pick up that one?
Photo of Bob1065

Bob1065

And the same with Twitter and Linked-In?
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Yes if are logged in with the same browser it should pick up your log in. One site will only pick up one social account, so you wouldn't be able to add a second Facebook to the same site.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.