I received a bill for $54. from Domain Registration. Do I pay this directly or does my monthly fee cover domain names?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Photo of Larry0965

Larry0965

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Linda1081

Linda1081

• 976 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I believe this is a scam. Was it an email? Read the fine print at the bottom, it is a shakedown from some bogus SEO company. You will find the fine print at the bottom will state that. I got one last week also. Spam it.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 64,136 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Where is your domain name registered?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi, most of these are scams, or possibly just shady business practices designed to get you to transfer your domain to them. In your case I checked and your domain is registered with us and we will renew it for you. You may safely ignore that message.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.