I receive emails, but then it bounces back to the sender saying there is no one at this address, meaning my email

• Problem
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

First I wasn't able to receive any emails because it was saying my mailbox was full and it wasn't even a third full.  Then my email started bouncing back to me because I was sending test runs and it kept saying that there is no one at the address I'm trying to send to, which is was weird because it is my email address. So I bought more space and it finally started letting emails come in but it now bounces back to the sender still saying that no one is at that address
Photo of Lency

Lency

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 259,680 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Do you still see this happening? I see you were over the limit, but are not now. If you still get the error, please tell me which mailbox, just so I am sure  I am on the right one.
Photo of Lency

Lency

Hi Drew,  Yes I still have it happening.  my mailbox is lency@colorscapeslandscaping.com
Photo of Drew N

This address is forwarded to Jodi@homesbyjames.net. Is the message being forwarded?

I have moved your mail to a newer server as well. I will give it some time to propagate the change and then send another test
Photo of Lency

Lency

That email address isn't being used anymore
Photo of Drew N

That may be the issue. Go to the email tab in your account and click on manage my email account. Select the domain and then the pencil icon to the right of the address. Under advanced settings you will see the forward. Simply remove the address from that box and save it. It may take a little time, but the error should stop.
Photo of Lency

Lency

I did what you suggested, I will see if it works,  THanks

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.