I need an email address or a phone number to contact someone for some help. How can I get this?

• Question
  • Updated 1 week ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Photo of Amanda7327

Amanda7327

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 35,552 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

For immediate assistance you can contact support at 1800-710-1998 Monday- Friday 6am-5pm or I can assist here. 
Photo of Steve2177

Steve2177

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
No one answers the phone at either number. No one.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

I do apologize, there is a hold due to all of the agents currently assisting customers and the high call volume. I have responded to your request in the other thread and can help there. 
Photo of m8690

m8690

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
we are from Uk,its difficult to call you,  you dont have an email where we can contact you? my website is down for a few days however its all good on the webuilder. 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Hello,

We do not have a support email but I can assist here or you can create a separate post for just us to see. What website is down? 
Photo of m8690

m8690

Hello, can you give me an email adress where we can ask you how to help? we are calling from Uk all day but noone pick up phone..... !!
Photo of m8690

m8690

the website that is down is www.ukwigschool.com
Photo of m8690

m8690

can you help please? all looks good on my side.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Hello m8690,

I have reconnected that domain and the site is now showing. 
Photo of m8690

m8690

Thanks for reconnecting but there is a big mistake now, when I try to publish after a few changings it said  "testingwigschool2@homesteadcloud" INSTEAD of www.ukwigschool.com

PLEASE HELP !! 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

I apologize, I still see the domain connected and it shows the site does publish to the domain. Were you still seeing it publish to the site url?

Photo of Dana3737

Dana3737

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
how do I get my old website address back from where I first started ? It was like dana . homestead.comsomething when I started 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Hello,

All websites do have a site url that is sitename.homestead.com. If there is no domain name attached to the site you can use this url to access the website. Any site name can be changed by selecting the site in websites manager and select rename. What is the current website you want to rename? 
Photo of Angie0569

Angie0569

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hello. On 6/22, I initiated a domain transfer from Homestead to another provider and I received email confirmation from Tucows that the transfer will complete on 6/27. However, my domain is set to autorenew with Homestead on 6/26. How do I cancel the auto renewal?
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Hello,

There is no charge for the renewal and the domain will still complete the transfer process if it is auto renewed on our end. It allows you to continue to hold the registration even though it is being moved to another host. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.