I need account help asap. From Homestead

• Problem
  • Updated 7 days ago
  • Acknowledged
My account is way out of wack for what I need.  I asked for help sometime ago, but not much has changed.  I need to fix this today. 
Photo of Angie6655

Angie6655

• 512 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 17,536 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello Angie,

What do you need help with?
Photo of Angie6655

Angie6655

I have sold off a few of the domains and do not need such a huge package.  Also, why do I still see domains that I no longer own? 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Any domains that you no longer own, you will need to delete off of your account. We do not micromanage accounts, they are self-managed. We do not know when you sell a domain. Once you have removed any sites/domains/emails you do not need on your site, let me know. I will see what is the lowest package you can be on.
Photo of Angie6655

Angie6655

I didn't realize that once I changed and released the info on the domain, I then had to delete it.  I have now deleted them and I am left with 7.  We only have 6 email addresses under 4 domains.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Ok, with everything you have on your account, I can downgrade you to the Business package. The package itself is $22.99/month, but with your additional email, domains, domain privacy, and email storage, the monthly price is $43.99/month.
Photo of Angie6655

Angie6655

That is better;)  Thank you.