I keep getting a server error every time I want to go to webpage editor after picking a design

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I keep getting a server error every time I want to go to webpage editor after picking a design
Photo of inaki1654

inaki1654

• 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Inaki,

Homestead is currently migrating accounts to a new, faster and more secure data center. Some customers are unable to access Sitebuilder desktop. In many cases, you will be able to launch Sitebuilder Plus from within your Homestead account, so you can make your edits, but there have been some issues with Plus as well and this could be what you are experiencing. Homestead has assured us they are working as quickly as possible to make the transition to the new center and get the accounts back online.
Today being Thanksgiving the Live Chat is closed, but you might check with them tomorrow to see if that is indeed your problem.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
inaki1654,

I see a new template chosen yesterday on one site. I was able to load Sitebuilder Plus on that site. Can you load it now?

Drew
Photo of lori6280

lori6280

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I keep getting this issue as well. Every time I click on the "Continue to Website Editor" button it returns server error problems.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I am sorry, it happened for me too. It is the migration that has disrupted some accounts. We are in the final stages.

Drew
Photo of lori6280

lori6280

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thank you.  Do you have an ETA of when this will be fixed?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Not at this time. When I get one, I will post it, but they may just alert me that it should be fixed. Then I'll post that.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.