I just published a new website with website builder.My tabs won't work.The home page comes up,but the link on the page tabs are not working.

• Problem
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

nancyhillministries.com - I had a site on site builder and created new one on website builder. Just repointed the website to the new one using the tools on website. Then published the website.  However when I try to view the site, the home page loads. But the page tabs at the top will not go to the page. It is like a hyperlink isn't working. I don't have any idea of what to do. 
Photo of Nancy4724

Nancy4724

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

• 5,070 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
It might have something to do with you pointing the domain before publishing, but I am not sure.  I do see that they navigation menu isn't working. Pages should automatically be activated when they are created. I also see that it is not secure and it should be automatically.  It won't help you right now, but if one of the others here can't recognize what happened, I strongly suggest calling technical support on Monday at 1-800-710-1998.  You can double check the page settings (go to Pages and MANAGE pages pops up, the use the little 3bar menu that you will see as you select each page.  Could be something got checked in there incorrectly, but I really don't think that's it)  Sorry I am not more help.
Photo of Nancy4724

Nancy4724

I noticed that it wasn't secure. I guess I will call them on Monday. Thanks for trying!!
Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

Sometimes the "security" redirects do take a day to wind through if you just attached the domain, but there is definitely something else going on.  What happens if you try to add a NEW page (just temporarily?)
Photo of Nancy4724

Nancy4724

I think we figured this out... the logo was in front of the links. We have made the change and they are working now. Still have security issue, but I will call help desk to see what they can do to help me with that.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,674 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Glad you got that taken care of. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Photo of Nancy4724

Nancy4724

The site is still not secure. What do I need to do to fix that?
Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

• 5,040 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I think this is one for Elyzabeth or Tech support -800-710-1998
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,674 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I will make the necessary changes to the DNS and the site should be secure within 24 hours.
Photo of Nancy4724

Nancy4724

Thank you!
Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

Yay!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.