I just added a second website to my account that has a different edit format. The old one was easier and worked better. Can I change it?

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I just added a second website to my account that has a different edit format.  The old one was easier and worked better. Can I change it?
Photo of lindleyrealty5981

lindleyrealty5981

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 69,672 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Take a walk on the wild side! The old program is obsolete. SB+ is similar to sitebuilder desktop. SB+, of course, is the new version of sitebuilder and the software operates in the cloud. No need to load the SB+ program on your cpu. The new Websitebuilder is a "Responsive Design" and enable mobile friendly sites to be built with new features like Drop Down Menus. As usual, there are many advantages to using new software. The world is changing and leaving the old sitebuilder behind. You can do some form customization in Websitebuilder, but currently all the options that Sitebuilder Plus has are not there. Drop down menus are only available in Websitebuilder. In Sitebuilder Plus, you would need to do that in HTML.
Photo of lindleyrealty5981

lindleyrealty5981

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
All my uploads are in site builder on my other site. Do I have to upload everything I need all over again? Also, I could upload a flash video on the old site, but can’t get it on the new site. 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 28,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Going forward any new website added to the Homestead account will automatically be placed inside the new editor, WebsiteBuilder. Unfortunately, we cannot change it back to the old software as it is outdated and WebsiteBuilder is what homestead will be utilizing. If you have any previous or current sites built in Sitebuilder plus these will still remain active and supported but new sites will be in WebsiteBuilder. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.