I have been on hold for 21 minutes

• Problem
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

Server expired on IPhone
Photo of James2317

James2317

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of James2317

James2317

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Still on hold, now for 26 minutes
Photo of Alvaro0639

Alvaro0639

• 386 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
26 minutes? That's not bad. I've been waiting for 6 hours for a call back that was supposed to come in 45 minutes. Bad company.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Again, I'm not sure which number you called, but unfortunately Homestead does not have anywhere to leave your number for a callback and we don't provide outbound support
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Hello,

We are aware of the privacy error received when connecting to https://emailmg.homestead.com/roundcube/ or via a mail client program last night and this morning. This was affecting all customers, so as you can imagine, we are receiving a large amount of calls. I am sorry for the long hold. This issue has been resolved at this point.
Photo of Joshua0570

Joshua0570

• 60 Points
No it hasn’t.... I can’t get my e-mail since 10:30 this morning
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Please restart your phone or computer (whichever you are using to check the email) close and re-open the mail program, and if it is still giving you error notifications, delete and re-enter the email settings. The correct settings can be found in this article:

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how_do_i_setup_an_email_client_to_check_my_homestead_mail

If the device you are using is an iPhone, please also delete the SMTP server from your phone settings, as this will cause it to cache.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.