I have a domain DASP.org from homestead for years. Were do I go to build an publish it?

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Photo of Raymond5830

Raymond5830

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 252,274 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Your account is for domain hosting only. Did you have a site with another host? We can add hosting to your Homestead account if you want to build the site with Homestead. What would be your needs for the site?
Photo of Raymond5830

Raymond5830

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Thank you for your reply,

The usage would be small and used by a non-profit group to share a few files and maybe collect registration data for 1 or 2 events/year.

Thank you

Ray

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 252,274 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Our base package for web hosting would be the 5 page starter package. It would be $9.99/month or $103.90 if you paid for 1 year, or $191.82 if you want 2 years. This would allow you to build a small website and collect information from people interested in your event.

As for sharing files, I would suggest the best option for you might be a Dropbox. It is easy to use and you can get it free up to a certain disk space.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.