I created my site but it will not load, stating a 404 error

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Inactive Conversation

I created my site but it will not load, stating a 404 error and a message "Oh, man. Looks like you’re totally lost. Want to go back to the homepage?"  Also, there is a link to the "homepage" which provides an invalid link "www.www.sma-bowl.com";  What am I missing?
Photo of Kathryn0817

Kathryn0817

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Kathryn0817

Kathryn0817

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Update - I am now able to get to my website, however it is not picking up my changes from the SiteBuilder desktop program.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 12,140 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello Kathryn0817
I would just try to republish the site in your builder. It is possible it is caching on your end, but I don't know what changes have been made to say whether or not I can see them on my end.
The best recommendation I can give is to use Sitebuilder Plus instead of the desktop program. The desktop program is an old and very outdated program that unfortunately is no longer supported. I cannot even open it on my computer to be able to troubleshoot any issues.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.