I can't select a template. I keep getting an error code 404. What's up?

• Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

I keep getting an error code every time I select a template for a new webpage. NOT TO HAPPY SO FAR AS A NEW CUSTOMER!!
Photo of marktinsley23514

marktinsley23514

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 21,026 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello marktinsley23514

This is because you have an account with that email address that you used to have and it has a past due balance. You would either need to re-open that account and pay the past due amount or create an account with a different email address that is not connected to a delinquent account.

marktinsley23514

That's not true. when I closed the account their was a 0 balance due. I opened another account a month later and chose not to continue after 30 days.

marktinsley23514

I'm having no problems with email. I'm trying to download a template on a new website
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

There are 3 closed accounts total. Two were closed in good standing. One was closed with an outstanding balance.

marktinsley23514

What account was closed with a balance due?
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Since we do not have that account verified, I will be unable to provide any further information regarding it. I would recommend you call in tomorrow after 6AM MST. 800-710-1998
(Edited)

marktinsley23514

If it was the last time I signed up, I chose not to continue with the subscription and cancelled prior to the 30 day free period. so I don't owe a past due balance for anything.  I have been working with your rep. Maria on having your company build and host a new website for me for a price of $500.00 per month that we agreed upon this morning.  If this is how you guys make your money, I can spend my budget money elsewhere. I'm deleting the account again and cancelling with Maria.  Have a good evening.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Unfortunately I can't give specific information on that account, so if you need that information I would recommend calling in. Otherwise, all you need to do is choose to set up your account under a new email address. We aren't just trying to get more money from you, I'm trying to give you as many options as possible.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.