I can't open Sitebuilder Plus?

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I have been gone for a month and now back to update my site and can't get on.  It just sits and spins with the 3 little blue dots, on the page that says starting up.  Then I got an error what the hell is going on.  Don't ask me how I am feeling with the ridiculous faces. 
Photo of Phyllis1647

Phyllis1647

• 1,444 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Phyllis1647

Phyllis1647

this is the response it is given. Oops! Your request failed due to a network or server issue. Try again, and if it still doesn't work, call us at: 1-800-710-1998.(Error Code: 0x41)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Phyllis1647,

Is it all sites? or just one?

Drew
Photo of Jan HUTS

Jan HUTS

• 778 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

All sites Crew. I try to make some very urgent updates on our site www.ajediam.com since first December. I try night and day. Give me just access for one hour to correct overlaying text "merry Christmas happy new year" over the drop down menu and I have to actualize diamond prices december!

Can you help?

Thanks,

Jan

from Antwerp, Belgium, Europe

Photo of Phyllis1647

Phyllis1647

Its all sites and my partner has been trying to do this while i have been out of the country.  This is awful.  What is going on.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Phyllis1647,

We are finishing a move of all data from an outdated data center to a much more modern one. It is causing a disruption of editing for some customers. We are trying to get it done a s quickly as possible.

Drew
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

jan4110

I just opened that site in Sitebuilder Plus, using Google Chrome. What happens when you try?

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.