I can't find where to link my email address to my paypal account. I dont' see Website manager tools

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Using desktop sitebuilder I can't link my email to my PP account. I don't see that as an option under Websites Manager
Photo of Jill2554

Jill2554

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 58,644 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Did you try using your paypal acct?
https://www.paypal.com/us/home
Photo of Jill2554

Jill2554

I did, I couldn't make that work either. Help says to go to Home, My Account, My websites (mine says Websites Manager)  and then it's supposed to say Show web Options. Mine doesn't say anything like that. Only Choose design, view stats, delete site .... ugh! I'm so frustrated. I've been looking at it all day.
Photo of Jill2554

Jill2554

I know this is crazy. I have 4 other sites with Homestead and on all you can see EDIT SITE when you log on. With this new site it only says choose design and there is not an edit site there like on the others. I set it up with sitebuilder desktop. It's all done and I can see it online so I know it's published. Could it be because there is something wrong with how my domain is linked?  THANK YOU so much for your help!
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 58,644 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Your questions are under the Products: Websitebuilder.
You are using Sitebuilder desktop for all of you sites?
Photo of Jill2554

Jill2554

yes, on all sites
Photo of Jill2554

Jill2554

If I go to paypal, do I use the one that says Plan A - work with an e commerce solution already integrated?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 259,568 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It looks like you called support and got the site converted from a new Websitebuilder site so you can use desktop. Is everything working now?
Photo of Jill2554

Jill2554

YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.