I cancelled one of my websites. How to I change the billing. Why do you not have an email or phone number?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I find it very inconvienient to have to contact a web based company this way. How is it you don't have an email for support questions?
Photo of Wayne8219

Wayne8219

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of cincyconnection5880

cincyconnection5880

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I agree.  I have several problems & I cannot believe this forum is the only way that I can address my problems.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hello.

This community is actually more secure than email. There are 3 options for contacting support. Phone and chat Monday-Friday and here in the community 7 days a week. If you need privacy, you can tick the box when creating a new conversation that says make private. You are welcome to ask if we can confirm it is private before posting personal information.

Drew
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Sorry, keep in mind that now there are 3 of us here. If you need private conversation with us, please create a new topic and make it private
Photo of Wayne8219

Wayne8219

So can I get an answer on my question. Since it is billing related I would like to know asap
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

As I noted above you can create a private question here and we can discuss your billing issue, or you can call support at 800-710-1998, Monday-Friday. There is also online chat Monday-Friday. Email support was discontinued several years ago, as our customers suggested we do so. They did not care for the process.

Drew
Photo of Wayne8219

Wayne8219

Why does it have to be private? I cancelled a domain, how do I change billing? I understand if I can't do it. But then why couldn't you do it for me? If this was an email, I would think it could be handled that way. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We like to have billing topic addressed privately, but if you don't mind. Your account includes 1 domain, but you don't seem to have 1 registered with us. You are not being charged for an additional domains. Did you want to change something else?

Drew
Photo of Wayne8219

Wayne8219

You are correct. Apparently I need to cancel the weblistings premium add on. Do I need to call for that?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

No, I can do that for you. Just confirm it and I will take care of it.

Drew
Photo of Wayne8219

Wayne8219

I am confirming that i want to cancel my weblistings premium add on. Thank you for your help. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You're all set. You should get confirmation via an email.

Drew
Photo of Wayne8219

Wayne8219

Thanks Drew.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You're welcome
Photo of norcalvip1785

norcalvip1785

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
So Drew could you cancel my WebListings Package: $14.99 / monthWeblising on the Buffalo Boys BBQ site? I don't see a way to do it myself on the site. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Removed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.