I am unable to Publish my Changes

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving

New changes will not publish and many of the pages are exactly the same?
Photo of Kathleen and Jason6141

Kathleen and Jason6141

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • very frustrated and tired

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 67,250 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You're using a master template. Turn the template off when not wanting to duplicate.
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Are you getting an error while publishing or are you just not seeing the published changes?
We are not seeing changes, but pages are being duplicated.  How would I turn the master template off.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

Click the icon to right of "Page Settings">check or uncheck the box as desired.
There is no master template option under page settings
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

It's the icon "next to" Page Settings.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Before you turn it off, can you explain more of what is wrong? The master page can be very handy, and there may be a good way to help you without simply turning it off.
We made changes to our pages and saved the work, then published the site.  None of the changes are published and now several of the pages are duplicates.  The strange thing is in Site Builder when I preview the site is exactly the way it should be.

Regarding the Master Template to the right of Page settings is the insert icon and to the left is the page selection. 
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I'm sorry, I just looked at your account and saw that your site does not have a master template. It is an older template. Have you tried clearing your browser history? If you have, what page did you change and what did you change?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.