i am still not getting forms emailed to me.

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

i am getting some forms emailed to me, but not all. Not sure of the extent of the problem as I have not had a chance to check every single form as we have a lot of forms. Noticed this problem last week when a customer called and asked if we got his order. Still not fixed and worried that we are missing information/orders. The forms are in the form manager, but not getting emailed. Please help!
Photo of Chad9507

Chad9507

• 1,738 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • worried and not happy

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Chad9507

Chad9507

One of them just came through, but it was over 2 hours after they sent it in and received some since then.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for email servers to delay mail. It can happen on the outgoing or the incoming side. It is common when the server is busy. This will normally resolve after a short while. If you are able to provide the date and time and page the form is on, of one that didn't come through, we can take a look.
Photo of Chad9507

Chad9507

Another problem that has arose is people's information is getting cut off. I tested this myself and an example on the page below is the company name gets cut off. Sometimes comments are getting cut off as well, but we haven't been able to nail down the exact pages/forms as we have many. Same with the possible forms that are not getting emailed.

This was the page I tested that the company name was cut off:

http://www.ready-access.com/OrderForms/600Series--Order-Form.html

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We believe the problem of cutting off will be resolved tomorrow. An update with the fix should be applied in the morning.

Do you have your forms go to the text file as well? If you don't receive one, do you see it in the text file?
Photo of Chad9507

Chad9507

Yes, we see them in the form manager, but don't get the email version, which is preferred. Although it seems like lately they have been coming through, but some are severely delayed. It's hard to keep up with them and to check every single one, but it seems like we are eventually getting the email version. Thank you for looking into this and for your replies. We really appreciate it.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You're welcome. I am still looking at the delay.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.