I am not receiving all of my emails

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I have had several people tell me that they emailed me but I have not received the emails. My spam and junk folders are empty. In at least one instance, as of 6 weeks ago, I had been getting several emails a week. They tried to send me a test message today and it did not come through and did not bounce back to them. that email address is artguide@artguidenow.com

I don't know how many other emails are not coming through which concerns me. What else can I check or is it possible they are stuck on a server? Also, is there a place I can whitelist domains?
Photo of Kathy2323

Kathy2323

• 502 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

It appears the email address artguide@artguidenow.com has been flagged as spam in our system so our spam filter is preventing you from receiving emails from them. You should be able to receive emails as normal from others, and your domain appears to be okay.
Photo of Kathy2323

Kathy2323

Thanks, William! I'll do more testing with the others to see if there is truly a problem there. However, I advertise with Artguide and need to get their emails. What can be done about that?

Thanks!
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Artguide would need to talk with our spam filtering company Couldmark and get them removed from the list. Their support can be reached online at www.cloudmark.com/en/contact.
Photo of Kathy2323

Kathy2323

Thank you, William. I've asked the Artguide folks to reach out to Couldmark. I am now concerned that other domains may be blocked that I don't even know about so have ask the Couldmark folks for a phone call to discuss. I appreciate your help!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.