HTMLs not showing up &or appear wrong place when published

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I have lots of HTMLs on my website. I am having trouble with the ones I have loaded from Imagekind. 90% do not even show up on Goggle Chrome, 75% show on Internet Explorer. On Chrome one is appearing but in a completely random spot on my site, so I have no way of moving it to the correct location!
Very frustrating!
Do I need to tell my clients to look through Internet Explorer? What is wrong?? How can I fix this??
Photo of Karen4982

Karen4982

• 70 Points
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

• 39,954 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Karen4982,

Sorry for your frustrations -

Unfortunately there isn't much help I can offer when it comes to html as it's not something I'm not familiar with, nor do we troubleshoot or support it.

I've seen this happen with other users as well, when a lot of html elements are added to a page, it can affect the way it displays/functions in various browsers.

I know not being able to edit the source code of the pages in sitebuilder does make it difficult to work with html times like this. The only suggestion I have is try breaking up your content into more pages. It's possible that one or more html codes are conflicting with each other on the same page not allowing it to work properly.

Separating the html by breaking the content up into more pages, may help with it working as it should.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help with this.

Thanks,
Ehsan
i have the same problems with this too
Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

• 39,954 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Moving to html thread where users can help each other Please reference the new topic here: HTML

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.