how much? is the question.

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

wow why am I supposed to use you when your help doesn't work? and why is there no contact info? All I want to know is the cost of web hosting and what I get for it. have spent hours looking still cant find answer. help search box will not search.
Photo of jeromy2116

jeromy2116

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It really depends on what you want to do. We have different packages that have different features and we have add ons. The packages are available from our Homepage under Plans & Pricing at the top right.

Or click here"

We have ecommerce options as well, so you can look at those or tell me what the purpose of your site is and maybe I can make a suggestion.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,212 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Is there a chart that shows the discount for paying a full year or two years? I'm trying to get a new client set up and can't remember what the price break is.

Thanks.
Susan
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Yes, click here.

Let us know if you need any assistance getting setup.

Drew
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

Thanks Drew - I knew this was in here someplace, but couldn't pull it up in a search.
I should be fine getting this set up provided I don't run into resistance with putting the client on the desktop version.

Best,
Susan
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You will need us to change the account. A new account will be online only.
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

I plan on calling to get it set up - I never go through the online sign up for the very reason that new accounts are automatically put on Plus. :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.