How long is the server expected to be down today? (Nov 15 201)

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Photo of Dianne6893

Dianne6893

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Are yo having an issue with your website? or email?

There were repairing one of the web servers last night, and those sites should be up and running. I'm waiting for confirmation that they are 100% but have not gotten that yet.

About an hour ago some customers notified us that their email was not working, which is a different server. If your email is not working please let me know the domain name.

Mike
Photo of Dianne6893

Dianne6893

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Mike - I logged on through homestead and had a message that the zimbra server is down. However, I just had a colleague send a test e-mail and it came through - with others from this morning.
So seems all is well!
Thanks for responding so quickly
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

OK Great... they did have to restart one of the email servers this morning so that was probably the issue. If you get that error again, please let us know.
Photo of Lauren5077

Lauren5077

• 778 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Mike - I am still getting the error about Zimbra being down. Please help. I am getting emails. The problem is that I need to clear out the email box and cannot get on to do that.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Official Response
Hi Everyone. To make it easier to respond to everyone's needs, I am closing this thread. Please post any related information to :https://community.homestead.com/homes...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.