Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
2. Click on your username in the top-right corner, and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down to the Profile section where your website is listed, and click Verify Website.
4. Click Verify with a meta tag in the pop-up window.
5. Copy the meta tag next to How to verify.
Adding the meta tag 1. In the Bigcommerce control panel, go to Setup & Tools › Set up your store › Web analytics.
2. Check the box next to Google Analytics, then Save. (If you already have a Google Analytics tab set up, you can skip this step.)
3. Click on the Google Analytics tab that now appears. Paste your code in the text box, then Save.
4. Return to Pinterest and click Complete Verification.
5. When your site has been verified successfully, you will see Site verified under the Profile section.
There are no replies.