Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
Convert standard email box to an Hmail Suite box.
1. Log into the main website account at www.homestead.com and click the Email link on the left hand menu, then click Manage my email account.
2. Click the small radio button shown below, and click Save.
Add users to share the calendar.
1. Log into the email account using the Webmail link at the top of www.homestead.com
2. Click the small calendar icon to display the calendar folders, then click Properties from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the Permissions tab.
4. Click the Save tab.
5. Click Add user.
If this option is grayed out, then the account has not been converted from a standard email box, to a Suite.
6. Choose which user(s) you wish to share the calendar with, click Add, and OK.
7. The next screen will allow you to edit the new users permissions.
Viewing the shared calendar.
After the calendar is shared with the new user, they may log into their email account as described in Task 2, Step 1.
Click the Calendar icon and the shared calendar link will display below the private calendar.