Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
Note: Stripe is currently only available to take payments in the U.S., Canada, Ireland and the U.K. Learn more about Stripe here.
How to set up Stripe:
1. In your control panel, go to the Payments tab under Settings.
2. Stripe and Paypal will automatically be displayed on the front page. Simply start by clicking on the "Set up Stripe button." Then, turn on the Stripe integration.
3. Now, click on the "Connect with Stripe" button.
4. If you have a Stripe account already, click on the sign in link in the upper righthand corner. Sign in with your email address and password. It will automatically connect your account to your Bigcommerce store.
If you don't have an account, you'll be prompted to fill out this form. It takes less than 2 minutes to complete.
5. Once you submit the form, you will be directed back to your Bigcommerce control panel.
6. Congrats, your Bigcommerce store is now ready to take payments!